Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got her back from the dealer, new tie rods new ball joints, and new sensors for the air bag :) its a heck of a lot tighter and no more warning lights, but they missed the bad torque strut so I have to go back :-( thank god for warranties

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
They sure do drive better when you get the front ends rebuilt! We had to have BLUE and CHANCE both rebuilt.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,414 Posts
I've replaced nearly everything on my front end and now I have somethin else that's not feelin right. Kind of a spongy, slight wobble on the passenger side. It's always somethin with this crappy Dodge suspension.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
I've replaced nearly everything on my front end and now I have somethin else that's not feelin right. Kind of a spongy, slight wobble on the passenger side. It's always somethin with this crappy Dodge suspension.
Upgrading the springs and shocks should help tighten up and extend the life of the rest of the suspension.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Upgrading the springs and shocks should help tighten up and extend the life of the rest of the suspension.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
That's just the excuse I need to get permission to drop it!!! Thanks Bill! :lmao:

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The issue i had was if someone over 150 lbs was in the passenger seat, and I made a left turn the warning chime would sound, the air bag light would come on in the gauge cluster, and the 2nd passenger airbag disabled light above the radio would come on.

·
Fab HO
1,015 Posts
Just got her back from the dealer, new tie rods new ball joints, and new sensors for the air bag :) its a heck of a lot tighter and no more warning lights, but they missed the bad torque strut so I have to go back :-( thank god for warranties

Did you take it to the local Gaylord dealership???They seem to be good peeps over there.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I took it to Feeny. I have been happy with the work that they have done, but seems that I have to wait for parts on the work truck most of the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts