Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I recently maybe 4 months ago had the stereo replaced and I had them add a remote start and alarm also a backup camera to my 2006 dodge magnum rt with almost 118k miles I have only had the car for about 6 months and the person I bought "ruby" from gave me service records of everything form when she had 20k miles and about two weeks ago my stereo would shut off by itself usually when running over railroad tacks or small bumps then resets the gauges and turn back on the stereo but the stereo keeps the settings and radio station when it turns back on so I don't think it looses power or it would loose the radio station and setting? Tonight I went to pick up my child and the stereo messed up gauges reset and chimed once and acted like it wanted to die 500ft or so I stopped got out left the car running in park and loaded up the little brat jkjk got in it and it kept jumping forward (not violently but it was strong) when it should have shifted into second I tried to manually shift gears and it wouldn't go out of automatic into manual most the time I can shift gears by moving the shifter from right to left with a indicator of the gear I want next to the drive indicator light I drove it home being easy on her since it was 6 blocks on back streets when I got the car home I let the kid out and put the beast into park turned her off shut the door opened it again and started it and drove it and it did just fine.... any suggestions or guesses of what might be wrong or help if I should have the transmission looked at or the electrical or ? I have reached out to best buy in regards of the stereo problem but that's a hole other topic and a lot longer post then this one jkjkjk

Thanks me and the beast "ruby" appreciate you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts