Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didnt like the sound of the customer exhaust system that i spent $350 dollars on. so i said forget it, im going to buy the mopar borla kit from the group buy people. got that last week. very nice system! Now, i read in some of the post about people puting them sucka on in their drive way using jacks and ramps and it only taking them 2-3 hours. MAAAAAAANNNNN thats a lie!!! i am pretty good with my hands, my father is a machanic so i worked with him alot putting in motors, changing brakes, putting in transmissions things like that. i swear it took me 6 hours to put that joka on! LOL. i got started at 10 and didnt get through til 4. Maaaaaaaannnn my back was killing me, my shoulders were sore, my forarms were through! but with all that said i did get it on. one thing that i am happy about that i did do was take it to the muffler shop and have them weld it up. i did that because i was scared that something may come loose. so they charged me 80 dollars to get it tight. was a nice experience for me. im going to end on this note. if you dont have a lift to put that sucka in the air. please take it to a muffler shop!!!!! take it from me!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, I agree with you. Now the sad part, it only cost me $100 to have it completely installed at my muffler shop and only took about an hour.:fing02:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, its nice and smooth!!! i got the dual cat back system that the dealer offers for the 3.5 v6

1 - 4 of 4 Posts