1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
I really like the look of that too!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
The diffuser with real honeycomb looks great!!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's from a 2012 300 SRT8 right? Where did you get it and how much was it?
Bingo....you are right , good eye.
Yup ordered from the dealer and it was only $60 ish . Here is the PN . I have some high hopes of mounting this with little or no fuss, we will see this weekend.

·
Registered
377 Posts
thats what im molding in mine, instead of attaching it. Where did you get that piece of honeycomb that long to fit in there? Ive been racking my brain on that part because i want to match that part to my grille thats whats holding me up.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Boy if it goes on easy you just saved me a bunch of money! Check that I just took a look at it on the car and I don't think there is room for my Borla 5inch tips.....dam.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Boy if it goes on easy you just saved me a bunch of money! Check that I just took a look at it on the car and I don't think there is room for my Borla 5inch tips.....dam.
Well not's not all true. I just measured the opening and its 5 1/2. I have the small borla tips on my 3.5 so I needing something bigger.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Making a few cuts on the bumper

Got to remove the eybrow trim pieces , just checking how its going to fit.

All I need to do is line up the tabs and make slits in the bumber and "hopefuly" it will just snap in place with little fuss

Oh and that CF strip is going to be redone after everything else is done

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
i think that looks sick! like how the grill goes inward like that! good job! cant wait to see it installed and done!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Details Dennis details show the old man what you mean about the tabs and how it would snap in. I got my finger on the triger.:eek:mfg:
Oh I will, I've had a brutal week so Im running abit slow on this project.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
That IS gonna be awesome when finished Dennis. I love it!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts