Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I actually checked on this for my mag. My cost for Uconnect was 220 or something real close.... This is a must have I love it!

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so also. But check to make sure that you do not have the telemetrics in the car before you buy. Some cars did get them installed just missing the mirror and or harness. I of course I had nothing.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
how would you tell if you have any of the parts already...i have the 6-disc with the uconnect buttons on the radio and a "power mirror" (automaticlly dims) and there is a wire harness coming out the back of mirror

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I spend most of my time yelling at my U-Connect... when it asks me who I would like to call, I have to time the exhaust note. When I am under acceleration, the exhaust is loud enough that the car says "Calling 9-4-5, is this correct?" I yell NO! it says "Please say the name or number" I say again, "call home"... it says "Calling 952, is this correct?".. I yell again NO, DIP$HIT!"

We have this conversation about twice a week.. good times :)

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how would you tell if you have any of the parts already...i have the 6-disc with the uconnect buttons on the radio and a "power mirror" (automaticlly dims) and there is a wire harness coming out the back of mirror
Behind the glove box will be the telemetrics. I will look on LXForums and see if I can find a photo. You just mind need the Telemetrics..

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Give me you vin number and I can run it!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
I spend most of my time yelling at my U-Connect... when it asks me who I would like to call, I have to time the exhaust note. When I am under acceleration, the exhaust is loud enough that the car says "Calling 9-4-5, is this correct?" I yell NO! it says "Please say the name or number" I say again, "call home"... it says "Calling 952, is this correct?".. I yell again NO, DIP$HIT!"

We have this conversation about twice a week.. good times :)
LMAO... I have the uconnect on my SRT but don't have a bluetooth phone yet... waiting until I get the new phone to try it!

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
you got a PM pattywagon

also i know im probablly gonna need the mirror also cause i dont believe its the u-connect mirror...if i were on my laptop i could take and post a pic of it (no media card slot on desktop)

·
Registered
28 Posts
could some one send me a pic of the harness behind the driver side a pillar and also where the wires go.
not the mirror harness, or the telematics harness but the harness that is in the a pillar?

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm I cheated and took it to the dealer. It only cost me 75.00 for the install but now it falls under my normal and extended warranty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts