Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty simple 3 key things, 1) the mounting screws and compression nuts are a PAIN!!! 2) when looking at the instructions, slot 19 is the 3rd slot form the left on the bottom row of the connector that you insert the wire into 3) When starscanning to activate them, see if you dealer will set it to "export" so that the lamps stay on with the high beams. Think im goin to have the lamp bezels painted silver to match the front fasica, they clash with the silver headlamps.

·
Registered
160 Posts
its lookin more and more like an RT everyday :p

it is definately looking good man...and nice write up

when I get home to Boston, Il be happy to photoshop them silver for you

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
northeastern08 said:
its lookin more and more like an RT everyday :p

it is definately looking good man...and nice write up

when I get home to Boston, Il be happy to photoshop them silver for you
kewl thanks, I tried it and didnt look real enough to have me make my mind up. Yeah the RT look a like thing is only because of the silver. If I had any other color I would be going for all black haha. Im thinking of it as an 06 SXT with the appearance package vs a RT wanna be ahha. Hmm maybe that what the Appearance package is hahaa. If I could just find some cheap RT wheels I'd be golden.

·
Registered
83 Posts
se sxt rt.....there just letters, right? LOL still looks nice even if its not an RT......i allways say "if your gonna do the damn thing then do the damn thing!!" hehehe

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KGBPro said:
se sxt rt.....there just letters, right? LOL still looks nice even if its not an RT......i allways say "if your gonna do the damn thing then do the damn thing!!" hehehe
Yayyyy! Getting new foglamp bezels body color painted. This should make quit a difference. Keep the black in the middle and the silver/chrome on the outer edges.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts