Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Predator Intune and I'm in love. I asked myself why did I take so long to make the move. I'm completely stock and want to upgrade my intake then next my exhaust. I was wondering what is the best intake to get for the money for my 06 srt8. I'm considering Frankentake or Bigbully. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
IMO, LMI (Legmaker Intakes) are the best currently available.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have been hearing lots of good things about the legmaker...

I happen to have the K&N Typhoon, and I love it, sounds great, and feels like it really woke up the car.
K&N claims gains up to 13.5 HP with it too, which is pretty cool if true.

·
Registered
373 Posts
K&N here too !!! Love it

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have a $80 intake from Ebay but i switched out the cheap filter it came with with a K&N filter.... love it but im looking to upgrade soon. I might look into a LMI

·
Registered
373 Posts
IMO, LMI (Legmaker Intakes) are the best currently available.
So thats your opinion ? or is there really something that makes that better than all other brands ? Making me question my K&N lol

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
So thats your opinion ? or is there really something that makes that better than all other brands ? Making me question my K&N lol
Yep, that's my opinion. I've had a Mopar CAI, Aira CAI, Air Raid CAI and yes a K&N CAI. Considering the number of choices (styles) and applications available along with quality light weight parts, I'm going to say that LMI are some of the best currently available. Should you go out and replace your K&N? Only you know that. If it works for you, I say keep it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts