Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought an Intune for my 05 R/T and I am running into a problem using it. I can write a tune but if i try to do anything else afterwards like go into data logging, it will not recognize it is still connected to my vehicle. Also, I went from the 91 tune to the Diablo tune and it i started to throw CEL and BAS lights on the dash. I tried clearing them but the tuner wont tell me what the codes are as it says no ECU found. The only things I wanted to change and try on on the Diablo tune were the Shift firmness, Autostick settings and the shift points. When the tune threw all of the warnings up I tried to write the factory tune back on and start over. When I tried to write the factory tune, it fails and says the Shift points, Autostick and shift firmness cant be reset and will not reset back to the factory tune.

I've searched on here and on LX to see if anyone else had this same problem and it seems like I am not the only one. From reading it seems like no one has a real fix. Some suggest to pull Fuse #11 but that seems to fix the warning lights. At this point I would really like to reset the factory tune and send the Intune back...... Anyone have any suggestions or can point me in the right direction??

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
When I got it, I plugged it into my computer and updated it online. It took a while and I haven't had any issues with tuning at all. You might try updating it online. You should also go to the Diablosport Intune forums and check there. Diablosport Forums • Index page

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I had a problem with it when I first got it. It would download all the stuff from online . But wouldn't upload to the car. Had to update it again online so it can make its own adjustments that's what they told me I needs to do when I called them about the issue . Then it uploaded just fine. I did the same thing about the sift firmness and it did the same thing so I just put it to a less firm shift firmess instead of all the way then the bas light went away

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive updated the unit online numerous times. I even tried Manually updating it by dragging the latest firmaware and letting it reboot. Im still unable to rewrite my factory tune and unmarry it. I tried doing the settings one at a time too. I put everything back to stock and then tried to unmarry the unit. Still not working...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Contact diablosport!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts