Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've mentioned this before in posts, and now that the weather is starting to turn I figured I'd try to get a M&G going before the last of the decent weather of 2013. Obviously, we will all have to try to agree on time/place. As for me any Sunday I can meet, Saturdays are somewhat in the air with my jobs odd ass schedule. I live in Nebraska City, Nebraska, 5 miles from Iowa border. What I would like to see is the middle meeting distance between the furthest apart people who plan on attending, so for the long trip travelers it's fair. *for example, Lincoln, Nebraska and Quad Cities....meeting up along Des Moines area...not sure if that's near middle....but, you get my point. So, I guess if your down for meeting up let me/us know where you live and what days/times your definately/possibly available, and we can go from there. Hopefully can make this an annual event of sorts. If Minnesota, Kansas, etc people plan on going too that's fine....but I'd like to try to keep the meet in the Iowa area. It seems to be somewhat of a dead zone for any sort of mopar meets of any kind lol.

Hope to get to see more of you guys! This year I got to meet 2 members total so far lol.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
I think that would be so cool. I'd love to meet up with a bunch of members. A Sunday date would be great.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's beginning to look like just you and me for a M&G lol....maybe a case of deja vu.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
It's beginning to look like just you and me for a M&G lol....maybe a case of deja vu.
Man, there has to be more of us.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that's officially the last time I try to reach out to other members for any sort of meet and greet.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry been Mia with health issues with my oldest if we could get more in I would love to get together

AutoGuide Is my new best friend

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Wish you guys were closer or I would come too! Just a little bit of a drive for me lol. About 760 miles from Casper to Des Moines lol

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Sorry been Mia with health issues with my oldest if we could get more in I would love to get together

YAY, someone else. I really want to see your beast.

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Anyone interested June 7th large mopar show in Johnston Iowa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts