1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but my stock headunit has a aux jack on the front of the headunit(single disc). The only thing I would need is the adapter cable to plug into that jack and a holder for the Ipod. Is this correct?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Twilliams you cant hook that Harman kardon drive play with a cd changer the only way to do it is if you unplug the cd changer and plug the ipod adapter into thatinput cause it has to go into an aux. If you have any questions why just ask?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Steve your correct just plug into the mini jack and then into the ipod then push aux and your ready to go. Any questions please ask.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I think if the 6 disc does not have the input in the front of the stereo. And the Harmond Karmon is an fm modulated based unit it will not have to plug into the input in the back of your stereo it will go through your fm channel. I beleive it comes with a wireless modulator but there is an optional wired fm modulator this will get ten times better sound than the wireless option. just make sure if you buy it you get the correct antenna adapters you will need the met40cr10 and met40cr20 this is made by metra and it is the male and female adapters to be able to connect it to your stereo.

The install is a little tricky you will need to mount the screen in one place the control knob in another place and then the fm brain under or behind the dash. so you do have to take out the stereo solder on the power and ground wire your antennas and then mount everything. If you are handy with this type of thing its qutie easy if you have never done it, it can be very confusing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts