Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Oh yea. I wouls say it just got real! Are you also replacing the shocks/dampers?

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Very nice. I'm NOT sure why, really, but that is one MOD I have never thought about doing to any of mine. All Three of mine are on stock suspension. I'm happy with the way mine are.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

This was probably one of the most fun mods I have done! You'll want to just sit and look at your mag for a while afterwards.

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Nice! The Prokit was my first drop as well. I kept the factory struts and shocks tho.
If I would of had the money I would have done the whole shibangabang!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are crazy...I like that :D. I'm just doing the springs because there are no performance shocks for AWD. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Very Nice!I likey!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I bought that same kit for my AWD Mag last year and installed it last summer. The rear drop is nice and the front could have went down another 1/4 - 1/2", that would've been sweet! Overall you'll like the ride quality, just be careful on uneven terrain now, shes going to bottom out a little easier.

The whole install toke me about 5 or 6 hours to complete. I renter a spring compressor from a local auto parts store and also you're going to need a strut-nut tool; it's about $30, makes the removal of the strut-nut a snap.

Think about upgrading your rear shocks to Bilstiens, they should fit fine. As for the front, the OEM AWD strut cartridge is the only option.

Good luck with it! I get alot of compliments now that I lowered it on the aggressive stance.

Amazing what a couple of inches will do for a guy! Lol!

·
Praise the Lowered!
3,156 Posts
You guys are crazy...I like that :D. I'm just doing the springs because there are no performance shocks for AWD. We'll see how it goes.
It's been a few months... Pictures????

There are performance dampers for the AWD, but they are coilovers. I LOVE my coilovers on my AWD. BEST money I've ever spent.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The most recent one I have

My next step will be coilovers, the front didn't drop as much as I wanted, but I think it does look a lot better.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got rid of the Eibach springs and went with BC Racing coilovers. I didn't like that the Eibachs didn't lower the front very much and the ride was very bouncy. Coilovers are the way to go for ride quality and the ability to go as low as I want/can :D.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts