Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of the rear wiper. Picked up this BT wing.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Looks Great! I really like the billet "wing" compared to the other that looks like a Chrysler Wing.

Love the first picture too. I know you are holding the camera but it looks like you are clawing towards the wing in the reflection.

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
There ya go Bill, way mo' betta lookin' now.

That rear wiper had to be the singlularly, ugliest thing on a Magnum. Whatever way folks get rid of it, it always looks better...

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It took 30 minutes start to finish. After 7+ years, I thought the wiper would be stuck so I grabbed onto it and proceeded to get ready for a tug of war. I pulled and it came right off.....Hmmmm, piece of cake.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Looks nice, I actually used my wiper the other day after the Monday misty rain I had junk all over my back window and when the sun hit behind it in my commute I could not see a thing until I washed and wiped it. Hard to change lanes if you can't see. Maybe one day I'll yank mine off.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Wing looks perfect, but I think your pinky's crooked!
LOL sorry couldn't resist after Mike's comment, he made me look

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
That looks really nice, I've got the chrysler wing on there but this makes me want to replace it with something nicer.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Lookin good , need to delete my wiper , when I get some motivation ...

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Looks nice, I actually used my wiper the other day after the Monday misty rain I had junk all over my back window and when the sun hit behind it in my commute I could not see a thing until I washed and wiped it. Hard to change lanes if you can't see. Maybe one day I'll yank mine off.
The way I look at it, is if I can't see out the back window the car is overdue for a wash ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
You guys that live in the desert... You wouldn't know what to do if it rained or snowed!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts