Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought about $100 worth of JaxWax products - plus they have free delivery in AZ. I bought medium sized bottles of the Super Blue, Cherry Wax, Clay Bar, Body Shine, Extra Strength Carpet Cleaner, Tire Shine, and a handful of applicators. It was couriered to my front door within 2 days of ordering. Just used a handful of the products on some trouble areas. I had some overspray around the grille area on my carbon hood where I blacked out the mesh and after a couple minutes with the clay bar (using the body shine as lube) it came right off with little effort...watched the clay pick it right up. Finished off the whole hood with cherry wax and its literally like glass. Wiped down the rest of the car with body shine, took the grime and bugs and everything right off and left a perfect smooth finish and I havent waxed the car in over 4 months. Paint looks glassy with just the body shine.

The tire shine is a nice aerosol, the non foamy kind. If you spray it on and let dry, its a nice hardened clean even high gloss. I did 2 of the tires like that and the other 2 I wiped down after a couple minutes and left a nice matte shine. Worked great on all engine plastics too. I wiped the black plastic mirrors and windshield trim too and worked a lot better then anything I've ever used (Mothers Back to Black, Meguiars Vinyl Shine, etc)

The Super Blue is freakin amazing...I havent found anything it doesnt work well on. I wiped all the interior door panels and dash down with it and pretty much only needed maybe 2-3 sprays on a microfiber cloth for the whole interior. It smells awesome too. Dries to a nice matte shine as well. Worked really good on all the neffy wrapped items. It also didnt spot or streak the glass.

In the past I've always used your over the counter stuff (Mothers, Meguiars, Eagle One, etc) especially Meguiars Quick Detailer, Mothers Clay Bar, Yellow Wax 26, etc.... and none of it holds a candle to this stuff. The other products are okay but comparitavely it takes a lot more product to get the job done and not as well.

Anyways... a big thumbs up for Jax Wax :hail:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Any pics of your car after all that hard work. Also pics would help us see the truth behind your statements about these products.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
I will have to look into their products..I have been looking for a better interior cleaner here lately with no luck

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys, been to busy with fashion shoots to take photos of the car and I dont really feel its photo worthy until the fascia gets replaced. It has burn marks (thanks george) and deep pits and scratches and crap and it bugs the hell out of me. I want to scuff and reclear the whole car with PPG Eggshell. Matte silver and carbon/black 2-tone hopefully sometime in the semi near future. The interior is still missing parts thanks to certain flakey people not doing what they say.

Once the car is all done I'll post some eye candy but right now its just not up to my standards other then the engine bay.

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya'll are demanding lol... so I took some pics today after I clay barred and waxed the whole car and detailed everything.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
a fashion shoot you say. any female model pics?

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a fashion shoot you say. any female model pics?
Haha. Yes, my wife is a fashion designer and we work with professional models from The Agency of Arizona. If you go to my website or my wife's website you can see lots of those photos. The new ones arent up yet...only on facebook. The purpose of the last photoshoot is to promote 4 pieces that are being used in a movie. :)

wow that engine was most impressive!
Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts