Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

June Theme: "Odd Couple"

Congratulations to bookeem for winning the last photo contest and choosing this months theme.

Show us your favorite photograph of your Magnum to fit the theme "Odd Couple." This could include odd locations, odd photoshoot style or subject, or anything extremely out of the ordinary!

Remember this is a photo contest so be creative with it!

THE RULES:

1) One entry per member, per contest.
2) Member must take photo.
3) Member's Magnum must be in the photo.
4) Photograph must be taken for this contest - no previous shots allowed.
5) Photoshopping is not allowed except for modifying the license plate, brightness and contrast, and crop/resize.
6) Minimum Size is 1024x600. There is no maximum size as the images will be resized with the script.
7) The winner is responsible for deciding next month's theme. If he/she does not wish to choose a theme they may nominate another member to do so for them. If he/she is MIA the 2nd place contestant chooses the theme. The winner may not compete in the following month's contest.
8) Contest Submissions will be accepted the first 3 weeks, voting will take place the last week of the month.
9) No vote whoring. Do not post threads on other forums or forums areas requesting votes, this is does not make for a fair contest.
10) The winner of the photo contest cannot participate in the following months contest.

THE PRIZE!!

The winner of the photo contest will receive $50 store credit to the AEcarbon website! Please note, this is not applicable to group buys.

HOW-TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO:

To submit your photo (only 1 allowed) please go to the May Photo Contest area of the gallery:

June 2009 Photo Contest Gallery and Voting

Deadline to submit photos is June 24th.

·
LX Aficionado
2,499 Posts
You do mean June, right?

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
conspicuous combustion
50 Posts

please explain -- this means I can't use a shot out of my archives, even though its never been entered in a contest before?

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts

please explain -- this means I can't use a shot out of my archives, even though its never been entered in a contest before?
Exactly...You have to physically go out and take the shot for the contest. If theres a shot you like in your archive try and duplicate it by going out and doing it again. I have TONS of pics of my Mag that I can use for this but its a no go seeing how most of them have the date right on the picture itself.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
IF.... it ever stops raining here... I'll try to get some shots in! Geesh!!!!!!!!!

·
I taught I taw a puddy tat....
4,461 Posts
Only "odd" thing I can think of is myself! I guess I'll have to do better than that, right?

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah...no offense to the guys who have submitted but we really need to step up the creativity and PARTICIPATION.

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
heres a odd couple u wont see everyday, 1985 carrerra and 2006 mag , side by side..

motivational pic..

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
I was trying to upload a photo to the gallery and I couldn't get it to upload. I kept getting an error "unable to move photo.......I guess I'll try again tomorrow....

·
180 RWHP 201 trq
2,281 Posts
Mine will be entered next week, just waiting for the rain to stop....and me to get off my lazy..............
Yea yea quite whining:cool30: today was our first nice day in weeks here

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
We have had nice weather for most of the week and weekend.....you need to move here!! haha. but it is still COLD!

·
Magnified
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All of the issues should be resolved now.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I'll try again this weekend I need to hit up my neighbor to see if he can help!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts