Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as the title read.. I am in fact a tattooed ginger kid, who happens to own a 2008 Dodge Magnum..

I live in the PNW, in the hills of Washington State.. I play xbox far too much, and generally have inappropriate jokes with horrible timing.

I ended up on here ultimately because I love my Wagon, and i dont know too terribly much about it, and my lovely ex did a number on my rig when i allowed him to borrow it for a bit (shame on me..) and i'd like to be able to handle the issues myself.

At this exact minute, i'm lost looking for a piece that is located in the trunk, i've heard it called multiple things from Cargo Tray, Trunk Board, Luggage Liner, ETC. & i cant seem to locate one anywhere.. The rough part is, thats where my amp was located, so I'd like to replace it sooner than later.

So, hello, I'm new, I'm Lost, but i'm stoked to be here :)

Looking forward to learning all the rads, and getting to know some cool people!

-Kitty

Attachments

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Welcome to the site, and nice ride!

I have a full parts car so I likely have what you need, just that I'm in Canada so shipping may be costly due to the size. Post up a pic of it and I can let you know if I have it or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the site, and nice ride!

I have a full parts car so I likely have what you need, just that I'm in Canada so shipping may be costly due to the size. Post up a pic of it and I can let you know if I have it or not.
Hey there, sorry for the late reply, I have been extremely busy,! i actually went down to the junkyard and low and behold i snagged the proper piece!!!!
what year vehicle is your parts car?>
thanks so much <3

·
Video Game Modder
2,609 Posts
Hey there, sorry for the late reply, I have been extremely busy,! i actually went down to the junkyard and low and behold i snagged the proper piece!!!!
what year vehicle is your parts car?>
thanks so much <3
White 08 SXT RWD. Was hit on the driver's rear quarter panel.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Very nice.. Welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts