Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I would go ahead and start a thread on putting my iPad 3 in the dash. I am doing a similar approach to most I have seen on here, except I am planning on motorizing the bezel to make it easier to remove the iPad. I am using the iPad 3, Clarion eqs746, and a pac is76pro cable. This will feed to a JL hd600/4 and JL hd1200/1. For mids/highs I am using Focal K2 6.5" components and I am "patiently" waiting for the JL w6v3's to start shipping for my subs.

Anyways here are a few pics of the stuff coming in and I should have updates on the progress in the next week or so if I can get a day off work to go drop my car off.

Oh and here is a pic of how I have my screen setup so far for in the car...

·
"INSTITUTIONALIZED"
5,718 Posts
Nice start,I am basically running the same set up with the EQ and is76 cable.Im assuming the is76 pro came with a remote?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya it came with a remote. There wasn't much difference in price so I decided to go ahead and get it to try it out.

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Nice, I bout the wifi only iPad 3 so maybe when the iPad 4 is released I'll have the cojones and pesos to do this!

Interested in the motorized bezel aspect!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is that your Mag jumping in the picture?!?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
With all the help here on CM you should give it a shot and build your own bezel. Either way, you'll love having the Ipad in the dash

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly I don't have the time or patience to do the fiberglass work. I am lucky to get one day off every 2 weeks and I work 12 hour shifts...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts