Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...

I just bought a black 06 Magnum RT on Monday night. I am very excited about this car. I can't believe the power this thing has!

I traded in my Vibe GT for this. I loved the Vibe, and I did alot of work on it. I had it for four years and did all mods on it myself. Lowered, exhaust, intake, stereo, misc. interior. I'm hoping that I can bring a little bit of experience to the forum and maybe help a bit. I am definitely going to learn some things here, so I look forward to reading all of your reviews and tech articles.

Oh....I am 34 and live in Washougal, WA. I have two girls, 5 and 1. My oldest agrees that this car is cooler than the Vibe.

First mod...Definitely going to order the leather armrest kit!!!

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

The 22-Elite leather armrest covers are pretty cool and very good quality. I just received mine this week.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Heck yeah it's cooler. Shoot when I traded my Legend for the Magnum my kids didn't want to be picked up from school in anything but that.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Very cool armrest. Does it work with the rear facing DVD player?
Thanks
L8R
He e' nalu

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome! I ordered my armrest already and it shipped yesterday. I just hope I ordered the right color. Too many shades of gray!

I also tinted the front windows Wednesday, so I guess that was my first mod. I'm going to put some 20s on in the near future. I'll have to read up on them, but is there a popular tire size for the 20s? I'm only doing 20s because I don't want to lose much ride quality. I drove in a 300 with 22s, and it just wasn't very comfortable.

I'll post pics soon, but it looks pretty much like any stock R/T.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts