Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm Bill from hawaii. Just got my 2006 Black R/T and I am in a serious state of hardcore LOVE. Lucky for me that my wife is in the same state of mind about the Magnum. Now she wants to trade in her Avalon and get a White R/T, Yeah!!!! That should happen in the next month or so. Looking to change out the grill and put on a Shaker Hood, Then if all goes well a supercharger, chips and exhaust. Wish me luck and I can use some advice if you have it, don't be shy.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. Good to hear your wife is as enthusiastic as you are. Maybe you should think about giving her the Black R/T and getting a SRT for you??? Be sure to post some pics.

·
Registered
50 Posts
welcome, sounds like you found a damn good lady!....
I wanna see Hawaii so bad... if i'm lucky i'll have work there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, we did it. Bought my wife an Blue 05 R/T AWD. She was finding excuses to take mine out for a drive any time I was home. She would say "Got to get my drive time in" and take off for anywhere she could think of. So we went to the same dealer where I got my 06 Black R/T, and were going to buy a white R/T that was there. Then they said that this 05 was a left over, it has every option I don't need and we got it really cheap so.....Sold. My wife is totally consumed with her car now and I just laugh at her. She calls it "A driving experience". So now we are both happier than ever, I can see that this is going to cost me mucho denero, but what the heck.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Sweet, what more could you ask for. Are both going to be kept stock or will you modify them?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan on a bunch of mods for my black car, and Sharon is fine with it. I have been looking at prices for a shaker hood, I really like the look, it reminds me of the cudas I used to see around when I was a kid in the early 70's. I also want an exhaust system, but I'm a little worried about about the whole "Drone" thing I seem to see people write about. looking for just the right set of 20's, but, have not seen anything yet that really sets me off. My wife Sharon is just happy with stock (for now anyway) she lights up when she gets behind the wheel, makes me smile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts