Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been lurking, just posted.

Anyways, I ordered this box from Caraudiofactory.com a few days ago and just got it. shipping was fast btw. the quality is freakin awesome... never expected anything like this from a pre-fab.

it fits great behind the 2nd seats.. i got it in VENTED.. its the same price as sealed, but it sounds SO much better for my subs.

Here's the link... http://caraudiofactory.com/dodge-magnum-p-194.html

I got it when it wasnt on sale.. now it is, at $69.. this is a STEAL if you ask me..

just letting yall know

-magman

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hmm intersting, now I would install some plexiglass panels and leds. Easily removed hmmmmm. My only worry is that porting is so picky.

·
Registered
3 Posts
LOL...$2000. My girlfriend would kick my ass. I bought the box from the website listed above. They are located somewhere in Texas. Anyways...

Here is the run down: I think the guys did a rush job on my box. The craftsmanship is sub par. The carpet is pulling back at almost ALL of the corners, the inside my ports are not spray painted as displayed above, customer service was a nightmere...overall the quality of the product is not what I expected.

On the good side, the box fits the vehicle great. Just thought Id share my experience...

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey i like that charger sittin next to the mag! my best friend just bought a charger so thats pretty much how we look sittin next to each other at the light!

except we dont have rims....
except we dont have grills...
but on the good note we have a begining though!! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts