Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Mag to the dealer today, to have the driver side window door trim replaced. Went to lunch with the sales woman we bought the car from. Came back and the service manager was just looking at me and shaking his head. The look on his face was one of Im about to get my ass kicked. One of the guys who was changing the trim piece out scratched the shit out of the door...... went back to the bay and asked the guy if he knew how much money I had invested in my car and what it meant to me? Have you ever seen one like it? Yeah we just sold one he busted out rather rudely, and the shop manager heard him and said and that one belonged to me too, so when we get the repair bill for the scratches, we will see about taking it out of your check. The other reason we went was to cancel the extended warranty on the sxt, so we found out that we had been paying on 2 different policies, and will be getting another check, exhaust money, hahaha, so thats how a service guy gets to keep his head. Thats the just of my day hope all of yours was well

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm sorry - My day was not a good one either. I just had to explain to my wife why you are so upset and now she has me upset. She says that it's a scratch and can be fixed. My reply to her was for her to think of it this way. I take my car in to have a piece of plastic replaced. I go to get the car and there is a gash in the door. The service man is a jerk about it and my car that is sitting outside right now is set to be driven around with a gash until I can get it fixed. She just can't understand why I got so upset about your car and situation. I told her to look in my eyes and imagine how I would react if it would have happened to me and my car. I think she finally got it.

Hang in there and sorry about your ride. I have to go now and check on my car to make sure it's OK. (smile)

Regards,

Greg

·
Registered
19 Posts
I certainly feel your pain. A couple months ago I was hit on passenger doors in a parking lot. Ofcourse it was hit while I was in the store so I had to get it fixed myself. The shop did a great job and I won't shop at the store anymore because they wouldn't even check the survellance cameras. Atleast you know the culprit and can take your pound of flesh. Still a bitter pill however.

·
Registered
25 Posts
that sucks

So are you going to take the parts manager up on his offer, about the scratches??? What color is your Magnum?? Reason I ask is Im down in Monticello about every other week, got a place on the Big Monon & I saw a bad ass Mag. last week. Be down there tomorrow, not taking the Magnum tho, no dog & kids allowed in it:D :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
white big white she is

its white, check my photos on the profile, yeah the place is going to fix the scratches. As far as I know I got the badest one in town. And I do believe the lady that bought my red sxt lives in monon............. if you see me flying by chase me down. chilipeppers song or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts