Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to have that plain RT emblem off my Mag. This is also my first pic posted of the Mag... Ive been slow to post pics!

Edit: I just realized I can see My Wifes red Jetta in the top right of the pic. Bow chicka Bow Wow

Attachments

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
First, LOVE the red R/T badge.... I got the larger one for my R/T for the grille but did NOT buy one for the back. I agree the little bitty chrome RT does does NOT cut it.

There are magnums with the "ROAD AND TRACK PACKAGE" They are called R/T with R/T package and they come with the red letters on them, better suspension, better seats, and better exhaust systems. Both RadGlenn and PappaJohn have these packages on their magnum R/T ~ They are really cool and pretty darn rare ~ that what Glenn was referring to when he said R/T RT wanna be! (These are the closest cars to the SRT's but with the 5.7 Liter engines)
They also had these packages in the Chargers!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol ok thanks for the info, I knew chargers had the red rt package, but didn't know magnums had it. Def not trying to be a wannabe, just hated the small one and love the red color!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks good, I am looking at adding them to my R/T soon. I just don't like the Red. Anybody know how hard it would be to change the color?

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Looks good, I am looking at adding them to my R/T soon. I just don't like the Red. Anybody know how hard it would be to change the color?
painting them ebay 1s would be easy, nice n flat(unlike the grill badges) ...what color are u thinkin???? I was lookin into a purple version of this....RTs in black with the outline in different colors(blue/red/purple/yellow...) http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132939

theres this option???
Custom Badges for sale, look inside... - Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Lol ok thanks for the info, I knew chargers had the red rt package, but didn't know magnums had it. Def not trying to be a wannabe, just hated the small one and love the red color!
No problem!! hahahah... I am just messing with you!!!! I love the RED badge!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts