Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm no do-it-yourself guy under any definition of the term, but I figured "if I screw up, I'll just have an excuse to get LED ones", so I gave it a shot.

Used:
1 can Rustoleum Black Tinting Paint ($13.99)
1 can Krylon Clear Acrylic Gloss ($3.89)
5 Feet Blue Painter's Tape ((Free)Found it in the garage))

Only took 2 coats of tint, and 2 coats of clear.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

Lemme know what ya think about the pics i think my tablet is gonna include at the bottom..

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good work, looks nice.
lmao @ your license plate.
btw, whats with the check engine light sticker??
Haha, I've got tons of friends with these little Diet Cherry Vanilla Honda motors, and I've constantly gotta remind them and anyone else at a redlight to "Check Your Engine".. :]

·
Registered
373 Posts
Love the logo and the meaning behind it ... LOVE IT but wasn't the 17.88 worth it ... Beats spending 100's or A hundred on led's love the look boss

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Looks great!!

Sent from my HTC EVO on tapatalk

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
looks good. Great license plate!!!

I think I want my entire tail light to be tinted, but I'm not sure if that's legal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks good. Great license plate!!!

I think I want my entire tail light to be tinted, but I'm not sure if that's legal.
Haha, thanks! I would've done the whole light, but as dark as my windows are, to back up at night I really needed the reverse lights to still shine through.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Looks unbelievable...I am in love with that plate...I've been thinking of a clever plate to get and that my friend is clever!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts