Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

... it's all the rental place had, other than a burban... Supposed to get the Mag back in time for Power Tour stop in Stillwater on Thurs. morning...

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
Welp...... that'll just hafta do for now ~LOL~

·
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this a trade while your Magnum is worked on or did you jump ship and go to a GM product?
Just while it's getting the hail dents knocked out, thankfully... this thing is gutless off the line

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I wish my ride was put through hail dmg. I could use the paint job. LOL!

·
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish my ride was put through hail dmg. I could use the paint job. LOL!
PDR... not getting paint... insurance won't pay for paint anymore unless is REALLY screwed up. They will only pay for paintless.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Well then i hope for softball size hail. LOL j/k

·
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woo got to trade it back the other way... so happy to have my baby back and the guys at the shop were sad to see it go.. they been playin with the stereo LOL

·
Registered
173 Posts
same thing I got when my Mag was in the body shop same color and errrrthing .... other than it was a extended cab ..... Enterprise needed to step up their inventory

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Whoa... I read the threads intro and nearly had a heart attack! It was only after shuddering at the photo, did I read the rest of the post... Damn dude, don't do that again. My old heart can't handle the shock... (lol)

Hope your Maggie's as good as new when ya get it back.

I don't know how you folks in the Hail Zone cope... I'd be a nervous wreck, worryin' everytime I saw a storm on the horizon.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Whoa... I read the threads intro and nearly had a heart attack! It was only after shuddering at the photo, did I read the rest of the post... Damn dude, don't do that again. My old heart can't handle the shock... (lol)

Hope your Maggie's as good as new when ya get it back.

I don't know how you folks in the Hail Zone cope... I'd be a nervous wreck, worryin' everytime I saw a storm on the horizon.
I thought the same! And he is on here bragging about it lol. Congrats on getting it back

·
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More bitchin than braggin... but glad to have her back even though it's been raining all day!!!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Glad u got it back!!

Sent from my HTC EVO on tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts