Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'M NEW TO THE SITE AND JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE THERE ARE SOME VERY NICE MAGS OUT THERE I HAVE POSTED SOME OF MINE FROM THE BLOODDRAG CAR SHOW. IS ANYBODY AROUND NORTH FLORIDA? ANY CARS SHOWS COMING UP? :fing30: :comp26:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first Thing I Did Was The 22 Inch Crome Wheels, Tinted The Front Windows , Airaid Cold Air Intake, Jet Stage 2 Chip, Crome Door Handles, Window Pillers, And Strip Under Windows, Removed The 3.5 High Output Badge And Put The Dub Badge In Its Place. I Got Rear Ended So I Put The Rt Rear Bumper On With Two 3 Inch Crome Tips. I Have The Viper Alarm With Remote Start 2 7 Inch Tv's Inside And Green Neons In The Grill

·
Doesn't Play Well With Others
524 Posts
North Florida

I live close to Pensacola...North and West. No news on any shows around here...at least not organized. A lot of pop-up gatherings on the weekends at the beach and some mall parking lots. Still, more and more Mags are showing up.

Yours sounds nice. IF your ever in the panhandle, look me up.

Jimmy Ray Vaughn

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I'll Do That Same To You If Ever Around J-ville. We Have A Big Show Going On This Weekend But Just For Older Cars It's Called The Good Guys Car Show. 3 Days Long

·
Mr. Entertainment
9,085 Posts
jackson villee!! wadddupp welcom form south florida.. yuh were tryna get a meet goin on down here so look up and keep in touch

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
JMAG22 and his wife BLONDIE sorta dropped off the CM radar.
I know that they still exist because I have seen them (her) over on the LXF.

I guess we win some and we lose some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts