Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Just Wanted To Say Hello

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  peybella 
#1 ·
I just found this web site, and all that I can say is It is about time. I am not very good with computer, so it takes me a little longer than others.
Well, I don't know where to start. I have 2 Magnums, and they are totally different. My white one is in Ventura, CA., and my black one is in Springfield, VA. My white one, is lowered, with Dub 22''. It is all wheel drive, with the 5.7. There is nothing more done to that one. My baby is my black SRT8. I wish i new how to post pictures. If you want to seea picture of it, you will have to go to the Dub Magazine web site. Then from there you will have to go to location, and that will be the Expo Center. It was August 13 show. There is one other Magnum there, so don't get them confused. Mine is the black with dark silver stripes. I think that there were some pictures on page 2, and then page 5.
This car has spent more time in the shop, than what I have driven it. The whole engine has been reworked, paint, stereo, lowered, wheels, ETC..... Anything and everything. The car dynoed at 501, at the rear wheels. And that was a conservative set up. The car is a blast to drive. I like to drive that more than I like to drive my SRT Ram. (That is fun to, but not like the MAGNUM) I will try and get some pictures posted to the forum. But it will take time. I own a trucking company, and I am always gone.. Thanks for listening.. Kris

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks Brett. That is my baby that you found the pictures of. As you can see I have put a lot of time and money into that car.

Kajun, you asked a question about the lowering kit. Let me say first that I am a member of the Ram SRT 10 forum, and they are real D---- about posting names of other companys. And they will pull the thread. So I hope that this does not get pulled. If I have to I will become a vendor. The lowering kit is a Ground Fource. they have done all of my cars. If you call,try and talk to Kevin. Just tell him that Kris sent you that way. And to find 22 to fit. It is not that big of a problem. It was a little harder on the SRT 8. But that is just because of the back spacing, for the big brakes.

Steve, I am really from the East Coast, but the soon to be wife lives in Ventura. So I am moving to the West Coast VERY slow. (try to imagine a big country boy from the east coast, trying to learn how to ride a surf board. I will say that the board looks good on top of the Magnum.) Kris

#7 ·
Another east coaster says nice ride. I really like the layout. Hope you enjoy the west coast. I tried it for a while but found the difference a little more than I could handle. I guess I'm just a home body. The west coast is beautiful but put me way to far from the family.

Zukman31 - My family is from Thomasville. Half of them are still there. Landreth is the name. My great aunt just turned 95 and was awarded a gold chair from the mayor (a copy of the big chair where my sister and I used to play as I'm sure you have as well.) Father and grandfather worked at Thomasville furniture for many years. My grandfather died while driving a Thomasville furniture truck about 38 years ago.(heart attack at the wheel) Just a little history, Hope your doing well.

Greg

#9 ·
Jimmy - I will be making a visit to Thomasville within the next few weeks to visit my great aunt, sister, nephews, etc. The last time I was there I noticed that the Mag was getting more looks than usual and I'm sure yours does as well. It's kind of the same here in Pensacola. I have seen only a few around and everytime I have asked they turn out to be rentals or folks that are not as interested in going as far as we would like with the rides.

We should stay in touch and try to get together to share idea's. My cousins own the Thomasville laundry and dry cleaning shop downtown so everyone is close. My grandmother lived just behind the old skating rink. I'm not sure what is still around but will get more detailed information for you. My mother is there at least once a month and knows what is still in tact as far as landmarks.

We will keep in touch.

Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.