Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys are u looking for a lower stance with a stiffer ride. Koni Orange struts are the way to go. Very smooth ride and stiff rebound. See what Wiked Kustomz can do for you on pricing. PM me for more info on these great shocks and struts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi Santi, I have an 05 magnum rt. How good are they and how much for the 4 corners? How much drop are they from stock? Can I use the same springs or should I get new ones? I'm running 275/40/R20's I like the ride height, but if it's not too drastic let me know. Thanks

·
Rollin in the Mag
5,350 Posts
Hi Santi, I have an 05 magnum rt. How good are they and how much for the 4 corners? How much drop are they from stock? Can I use the same springs or should I get new ones? I'm running 275/40/R20's I like the ride height, but if it's not too drastic let me know. Thanks

Unless we are talking about some new super shock, you can only achieve a lower stance by changing springs. Correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
313 Posts
Unless we are talking about some new super shock, you can only achieve a lower stance by changing springs. Correct me if I'm wrong
I like the ride height but want to upgrade the stock shocks and struts. I would prefere to use new mopar springs. What do you think? If anyone has any advice I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
515 Posts
I need a set asap for the rear of the mag. Santi if you see this before Monday hit me up, every time I try to pm you my iPad freezes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts