Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
so I have this 07 dogde magnum I did tune up on my car but then we finished the lighting bold came on i have replaced ah few parts on it literally when broke trying to fix the in 2 days so now I'm reading some devise from here saying that I may have replaced the engine wiring harness or gas pedal position sensor....im so mad 馃槧 I have try everything and light still there goes off when I turn off and drive like 10 mns or less the light come back on im not keep spending money that i don't have ....so any edvise from here on what shut i do

CMOM FOR DEC 08
We have six magnums and I have had this happen on two of mine. I found two different things that caused mine.
1. the hose going to the air filter tube had fallen out; plugged it back; light was gone.
2. the other car what I found out the the throttle body was carboned up, cleaned and light was gone!
These are the only two times it has happened; hope this will help you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
So take my car to shop and thry found that problem very fast 馃檭 it turn be needed the right spark and the seal for the air and head gasket and ligh was gone just like that I have spend $546 that is including part and labor work !!! So now car run perfectly without any problems with alot energy on it !!! But thanks for that tip and help.馃槑

CMOM FOR DEC 08
Glad you got it fixed; thankfully my problem was a lot less than yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts