Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My magnum has an issue when I turn on the lights the head lights and parking light will flicker on and off for about 2 minutes then once it warms up it seems to quit. I have a halo kit set up I don't know if this has anytthing to do with it any help?

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Are your halos wired thru your headlights or are they on a seperate switch ? I would suggest wiring them seperately, that way you can ground em and add a fuse. That should eliminate the flickering issue if they ARE wired thru the headlights/parking lights. Halos are too much money to risk fryin em with improper wiring.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
+1 on both Magik and Frosty's replies. If you have HIDs, what brand and is there a anti-flicker/bulb out warning installed in-line? If no HIDs and they are wired to the lights, run the wiring separate with its own fuse and switch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I don't have Hids my halos are wired onto my parking lights. But this is not te problem you thinking
of 2006, the totally shut off not just flicker, I am framiliar with that too. Could it be a puked relay or something. After 2-5 minutes it stops acting up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts