Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32506 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,241 Posts
What does this mean..Im lost

EDIT below- Updated by Steve

It is a new mod I installed. I have it running on another site and it seems to be pretty useful. Here is the gist of it:

A new thread or previous thread that has a post within 5 minutes is considered a live topic.
A live topic is almost like chatting with the other members of the thread. You do not have to refresh the page in order to see new posts. It will display them as they are posted.
This was not meant to pad your posts counts, but as a feature to help interact with other members. So be sure your posts are complete sentences.

·
5,183 Posts
:eek1: hmmmmm dontno

Reactions: QuickSilver08

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
It is a new mod I installed. I have it running on another site and it seems to be pretty useful. Here is the gist of it:

A new thread or previous thread that has a post within 5 minutes is considered a live topic.
A live topic is almost like chatting with the other members of the thread. You do not have to refresh the page in order to see new posts. It will display them as they are posted.
This was not meant to pad your posts counts, but as a feature to help interact with other members.
I am just testing it out to see if there are any bugs and to see what you guys/gals think of it.

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
EEWWWW. then I am third.....YUCK! when I went to post a new thread I had to check the agreement again, and now I see "live topic" WTH (heck)?

1 - 20 of 32506 Posts