Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I found A shop near me that supplies locally made lowering springs and also claims there not chinese made, for magnums and 300's for $325 installed. Lowers the car 1.5 in the front and 1.7 in the back. I asked about warranty and they said its a lifetime warranty against sagging. Just looking for some opinions. Is it worth it seems like a good price.

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
can get a set of name brand ebiach for less than that and put them on yourself. and you should still do dampers too is you are lowering or it will kill the originals in to time, and the ride i have heard is better with aftermarket dampers too.

·
"CREEPLIFE...SOOOWOOO"
3,722 Posts
Hmmmm....i dont know all springs settle i would go with a name brand. Thats just me.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
If you can't or don't want to do the install yourself, $325.00 for lowering springs installed is a great deal.

Most shops will charge at least $300.00 for the install alone. If the springs are good quality and they're included in that price......DO IT!

What brand are the springs?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The brand is Canuck motorsport, I belive its a local vancouver company

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
sometimes its better to spend a little more, you'll be happier for a little longer. and you really should change your "dampers" "struts" "shoks" whatever you want to call them. I would say that a must.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Apparently, Canuck Motorsports uses Eibach Sportline spring kits for car lowering

This is straight from their web site....

Eibach (Germany, website)
  • CM provides Eibach Sportline spring kits for car lowering.
  • Eibach has been making high quality springs for about 50 years. Eibach has become a world leader in automotive suspension applications.
Go here to see for yourself - Product Info - Canuck Motorsports Online Store: Car Truck SUV lowering lift kits.

If they do infact use Eibach Sportline springs, expect a 2" drop......You will need to also install performance dampers (shocks)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Ive heard good things about Canuck motorsports so i go for it!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks fireman! im thinking im going to get this done soon now. What performance dampers do you think would be best with them?

·
Registered
896 Posts
^^^ i would say any damper that is made for a drop...tokico blues, koni str, dropzones, eibach pro...there might be more but those r the ones that came off the top of my head.

·
Registered
562 Posts
^^^ i would say any damper that is made for a drop...tokico blues, koni str, dropzones, eibach pro...there might be more but those r the ones that came off the top of my head.
X2 pretty much anything made for a lowering spring

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
thanks fireman! im thinking im going to get this done soon now. What performance dampers do you think would be best with them?
Any of those mentioned above would work for you. I would go with either the Koni STR.T dampers or the Eibach Pro-dampers. I've been on the Sportline springs with the Pro-dampers for over 3 years now can't complain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts