Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are having some issues with logins and the board not recognizing the passwords. We are trying to figure out the problem and the solution. Please hang in there.

Update Monday 11/16 - 10:10am PST - We think the problem has been resolved. If you still cannot login please email me direct at webmaster at custommagnums.com

Also, BIG THANKS to Greg for finding the solution.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Yeap, Phil is having the same issue and is having withdraw symptoms! He said to tell everyone Hi and that he is missing us all. I don't actually log out so no problems here.

·
CAUSE THAT'S WHATS UP!
3,406 Posts
hrmm so wierd I will bring up this issue at work tomorrow.. but in an act of defiance I just logged out again and I have zero issues.. I use firefox with all new updates...
very strange that only some are having this problem? Maybe it has something to do with users ISP's contacting the DNS servers? not sure that is it.. unless those with problems are not using a personal router which has enough memory to save some memory meaning they don't have to reach a DNS to establish a connection? Dunno?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey..This is PhoenixR/T. I have tried to log in for the past 2 days and it says my username/password is invalid. It isnt. I changed/reset my password and I still cant log in. Glad to hear it is just a temp problem and I will soon get PhoenixR/T back on. How would I delete this user if I do get back on as PhoenixR/T?

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
I posted a thread about NOT logging out......as long as you do not log out it seems you are safe... Just came into work this morning and got right in, but never logged off this machine....

·
Premium Member
7,823 Posts
I haven't been logged in since yesterday afternoon. I was starting to get the shakes.
^^ Know the feeling, Greg... just got in this morning

Thanks again

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
It's all good here!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Scared the crap outta me... thought my radiation was effecting it..... LOL

Thank God it's back up ~ THANK YOU GREG!!! YOU 'DA MAN!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts