Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lone Star Mopar Fest is a family-friendly gathering of 2005-2015 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Challenger, and Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT owners. It is an opportunity to gather with owners who share a similar passion. Whether you are new or experienced, novice or knowledgeable, we hope you share what you know, learn something new, and make valued connections with other owners.

October at LSMF is "Where Appearance and Performance Converge". In 2013 over twenty-five enthusiast organizations were represented. Make plans now to be with us on this special weekend in October.

=== Event Details ===

10/10 Friday 12:00pm - Heritage Lunch at Hemi Hideout

10/10 Friday 5:00pm - The Kickoff at Host Hotel

10/11 Saturday 8:00am - Show-N-Shine and Race Program at Track

10/11 Saturday 6:00pm - Afterparty at Host Hotel

=== Resources ===

Main Site
Lone Star Mopar Fest presented by Pennzoil Ultra

Event Registration
Lone Star Mopar Fest 2014 Registration, Sealy - Eventbrite (Opens July 1)

Host Hotel
Host Hotel Info | Lone Star Mopar Fest

Heritage Lunch
Heritage Lunch | Lone Star Mopar Fest | Space City LX Modern Mopar | Houston TX (Tickets on sale Aug 1)

What is Bracket Racing
Basics of Drag Racing: E.T. Racing Explained

Event Sponsors
Sponsors | Lone Star Mopar Fest | Space City LX Modern Mopar | Houston TX

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Registration is open! Get your spot before they are gone.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Well with those mega clubs like you guys and DFWLX us out of town folks don't stand a chance with a peoples choice show and shine, other than that I got my ticket today just to come hang out.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eh, you would be surprised. But that is the good thing about the event. There is something for everyone. See you there.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well with those mega clubs like you guys and DFWLX us out of town folks don't stand a chance with a peoples choice show and shine, other than that I got my ticket today just to come hang out.

I won Best Custom Magnum last year and am not in a mega club. Winning an award was a bonus. Hanging out, having fun, getting ideas, and the camaraderie is the best part of Lone Star Mopar Fest. I am signing up to go again this year. The family and I had a blast last year even with the rain we got.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Having fun and hanging out is job one for us as well or else we would not be driving 13 hours to get there. Its great you won your class but your still local. lol See you guys there already got my ticket. Hey I saw those nice patches can you buy them our do you get them in a goody or something like that?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Having fun and hanging out is job one for us as well or else we would not be driving 13 hours to get there. Its great you won your class but your still local. lol See you guys there already got my ticket. Hey I saw those nice patches can you buy them our do you get them in a goody or something like that?
For driving 13 hours, they should hook you up with some. lol If I can recall, you can purchase some at check in.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will have to double check on the patches. But I'm pretty sure they can be purchased. If they don't give you some already.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a few left with no plan to order more. Send Rob an email to claim yours. If the is enough interest then they will order more.

[email protected]

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! See you there.

3 months out.

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good to here you got some. I will make sure to look out for a second a Rob. Lol

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on October!

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since opening registration four weeks ago, 300+ owners registered, 70+ planning to race, and 100+ planning to compete in the show-n-shine.

Be sure to visit www.lonestarmoparfest.com for information on the weekend activities.

We hope you can make it October 10 and 11

·
SpaceCity LX
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For guests attending, here's info on the mobile detailer we have set up:

http://www.spacecitylx.com/lsmf-car-wash

For the convienence of LSMF guests B&B Mobile Detailing will be on site Friday at the Wyndham and Saturday at the track. Please contact them directly to book an appointment.

Note for Saturday, if you are competing in the Billet Technology Show-N-Shine be sure to have your vehicle in the show area by 11:00am.

B&B Mobile Detailing
Bryan Chalk
281-896-1292
281-896-1356 Cell
[email protected]
www.bandbmobiledetailing.com

1 - 20 of 27 Posts