Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today we got a solid 40cm of snow, and as i was leaving work my car was a semetrical shape....there was a solid 2 feet of snow on my hood, and you couldnt tell which was the front and which was the rear. So i start driving home, nothings more fun then RWD in the winter. Nice low magnum works like a snowplow lol. I end up behind this guy.... damn drifters making us classy guys(and ladies) look bad. Gotta love Canadian Winters. Oh and he stayed on the road incase you were wondering.
0225111805a.jpg

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
I love drivers with the attitude 'the road is a solid sheet of ice EXCEPT the part right in front of my own car'. It's hard to feel sorry for em when ya see em in the ditch a few miles up the road. I'll drive my snow sled ( lowered Magnum ) as slow as I need to in order to get back home safely. F all that.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya i dont go any faster then i think my baby could handle. Ya my road ( small side road) never gets plowed, so ya i plow my own path. I was however laughing when this gun tried to pass me, and lost his rear end(which is a hugggge rear end)

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
WOW, living in upstate New York most of my life... I'm NOT missing the snow. It was about 80 here today but extremely windy. Had FUN washing up the car, but believe I was wetter' than the car ~ LOL~ Glad you made it home safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts