Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a center console/floor console from 2011-up Dodge Charger or Chrysler 300 to finish a project in my Magnum. I know it's a rare part to find, I've seen two on eBay a while ago... If you know where to get it, please let me know. I believe salvage yards shoud have, but I can't check availability through internet...
Thank you for any asistance!:hail:

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Call a salvage yard and they can try to find one for you if they don't have one, you'll have to pay shipping.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
crap, that does make a difference.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hmmm... Have u looked into the websites that sell the oem stuff? Not sure which ones sell the center consoles

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bet shipping isnt cheap!!!
Not at all, but I will use cargo service, they offer decent rates. I've been told that console weights 32 lbs! I don't think it's THAT heavy...

crap, that does make a difference.
But still, I'll try to google salvege yards around NY NJ area, since that's near to shipping service provider)

Hmmm... Have u looked into the websites that sell the oem stuff? Not sure which ones sell the center consoles
I've found a new on some website, but for about 600 bucks! Way too expensive, and I don't need new one, since some cutting required to make it fit in Magnum...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts