Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Head over to the 300cforums and the 300cforumz and post there, also hit craigslist and your local clubs as well. Took me forever and I had to settle for v6 front.... at least till I can afford to get a new bumper and headlights, then I will be C stylin. Good luck with you swap, if you have any questions feel free to ask, there have been a couple of us to do the swap.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I know Hellsfire here on the boards has some 300 front end parts, not too sure which model it's from though, may want to check with him!

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
He's selling V6 front parts. Grill/bumper, headlights, fogs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im looking for swaps not in the position to be spending , but thanx guys apprciated it

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Good luck Mo' Fockies! I've been looking for a GOOD LONG Minute now!!! NO SUCH LUCK!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Too bad some of you guys ain't here in NC. I had a guy who wanted to trade me HIS 300 SRT whole front end for my Stock Mag SRT front end and he'd do ALL THE WORK. It was brillant black too.... but I want to keep mine STOCK.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too bad some of you guys ain't here in NC. I had a guy who wanted to trade me HIS 300 SRT whole front end for my Stock Mag SRT front end and he'd do ALL THE WORK. It was brillant black too.... but I want to keep mine STOCK.
iLLE DRIVING PASS IN AUGUST GOINT TO FLORIDA FOR A WEEK

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd be willing to do it. I'm in CT so it would only be a few hour drive down for me. Only thing is mine is just the V6 300 without the foglights and my car is the deep lava red which is like a deep purple. I was trying to find someone to do this swap with me awhile back with not much luck.

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
ok here it is i did this super mode almost 3 years ago, the 300 swap. so i am telling all. you are not allowed to do this mod anymore. quit trying to copy me. just find something that represents you and not me. i am flattered that everyone is trying to be like me. so just stop lol

lolol just joking have a great thanks giving

1 - 15 of 15 Posts