Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been browsing Autotrader and Kijiji and the like, and I've found a few good leads, but I haven't found the exact car I want yet.

So, if anybody in Alberta knows of any Magnum R/Ts for sale, I'd love to hear from you-ideally, I'd like a black, dark red or dark blue Magnum R/T AWD with low mileage. Year isn't important. AWD is highly preferred, but not essential.

Also, does anybody here have any experience with Derrick Dodge in Edmonton? It looks like they might have what I'm looking for, but the pictures on their website shows a Ram 2500, and the description is kind of a mix between the two, it could go either way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for inquiring about Derrick Dodge

I've been browsing Autotrader and Kijiji and the like, and I've found a few good leads, but I haven't found the exact car I want yet.

So, if anybody in Alberta knows of any Magnum R/Ts for sale, I'd love to hear from you-ideally, I'd like a black, dark red or dark blue Magnum R/T AWD with low mileage. Year isn't important. AWD is highly preferred, but not essential.

Also, does anybody here have any experience with Derrick Dodge in Edmonton? It looks like they might have what I'm looking for, but the pictures on their website shows a Ram 2500, and the description is kind of a mix between the two, it could go either way.

Hi! I'm Joanne the Social Media Manager for Derrick Dodge. Thank you for inquiring about our dealership. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we recommend that you drop by our showroom located at 6211-104 Street in Edmonton, call our sales staff toll free at 1-888-431-3975 or via email at [email protected]

You also have the option to utilize our CarFinder form and our staff will find you the vehicle of your choice based on the specifications that you provided.

Thanks again for inquiring about Derrick Dodge and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Enjoy the rest of your day :-D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got mine at St.ALbert Dodge.

Te store Manger looked after me and picked one up for $16500 used with 26000 k on it. The reason I bought it was I am 6'5" Tall and am able to fit in it perfectly. Not like those dam Civics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later