Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a little bored with my magnum (great car and immaculate condition) its got 42k on the clock and I biught her about 1 year ago. What types of easy add ons can I do to get more juice outta this thing! If I were to sell it what could I expect???

·
Registered
373 Posts
New throttle body from 83 to 85 mm ? (just looked they are a little more expensive than I thought ) something like that and what Frost said And welcome from Oklahoma Keep the car and beef it up , represent us magnums well :D

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
I'd be hesitant to do a lot of mods to an R/T, RT, they're a pretty rare car from what I've heard... maybe even rarer than the SRTs.

If you do mod it, I'd keep the OEM parts, so it can be returned to stock. For that particular car, I think it would be more valuable in it's completely original state.... otherwise, it's just another modded R/T.

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
CAI (cold air intake), exhaust, Diablosport programmer.

·
Fab HO
1,015 Posts
I am getting a little bored with my magnum (great car and immaculate condition) its got 42k on the clock and I biught her about 1 year ago. What types of easy add ons can I do to get more juice outta this thing! If I were to sell it what could I expect???
I tell you what...Sell her to me and I will take care of her..LOL

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,571 Posts
from a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina. You, my friend, do have a pretty rare car and I would NOT do to many mods to that one myself. On my 06 SRT, I only have wheels, engine dress up kit, PappaJohn pistol grip shifter, SRT Embroidered floor mats, lighted SRT sill plates and a predator. Could have mine completely stock in a few hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts