Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold one of my bikes, so i have 4 grand cash. I am wondering what the average cost of bagging my magnum would be. Id love to keep it as cheap as possible, but im wondering what you guys have all paid for the entire kit, and installation. Also stepping up to 22" wheels, so that'll probably take 2 grand, so that leaves me with 2 left give or take.

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
someone will chime in soon so you can have information that you need , I would love to have bags myself good luck

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i want to lower it, but i really like the option to choose my height, and park it at work, and set it on the ground lol

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Hit up 3G or Zygote.. both can hook you up under 2Gs to get the bags... then up to you to install them ;)

·
Premium Member
8,082 Posts
We have bagged 20+ LX cars, respond to glenn, we can hook you up for a little under 2k for a great system with a few option.

Thanks
Ken

·
From Silver 2 Sexy Bullet
1,783 Posts
I ran EasyStreets on mine. The raise height is more than others, but it is around $2.5K for a digital kit. I also upgraded and doubled my pumps to charge the tank must faster. There are a number of kits out there, but I found this had everything I was looking for in a kit. I also hooked this up to my air horns and it seems to be running flawlessly for the last four years or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts