Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a lambo door kit! Does anyone have one for sale? And is it worth it to put it on my car?

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
I know quite a few people have gotten a kit from lambodoors4u.com It's fairly priced and I haven't heard too many complaints from owners. I will be doing this soon. Also look at VDI but that is much more expensive.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Is it worth it ? That's up to you. I got tired of my kit after 2 years and sold it. Doors only open half way, horrific door/fender gap due to the necessary removal of the weather shield, doors didn't line up perfectly. There's better ways to spend $1000, IMO. VDI is a quality kit though. I can't say anything bad about the product itself. Contact Radglenn if you decide to purchase.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
My wife Tee has VDI vertical kits on all four of her doors and she loves them. Me... Not so much. She got hers from 3GCustomz, a great vendor on here and has had no problems with any of hers.

·
Premium Member
8,082 Posts
Yep Glenn and 3g can hook you up with some amazing pricing on VDIs.

After close to 100 installs, I would say they are worth it. They are a jaw dropping mod and if installed properly there won't be any issues with a VDI Kit. I will say we at 3g refuse too touch or sell any kit besides VDI. I have seen way too many issues with other kits and the quality just isn't there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts