Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 20" staggered KMC Novas in black,I have 2 sets of foose staggered 20" wheels, one set of nitrous 8.5 front 10" rear,other set is Legends 8.5" front and 10" rears,nitrous are a 6 out of 10, legends are 7 out of 10 also have a set of 05 mag r/t door panels great shape,gray and light 2 tone,danko chin spoiler for magnum,and a in-tune tuner unmarried.2 sets of black headlights for magnum,1 set is stock with duel color AAC rings,red and white,1 ring has 3 LEDs out but where hidden by the eyebrows i had on them.other set is aftermarket with halos and projectors.also have a killer glass kit for a 3.5l v6 with 2 red LEDs. If interested in any of these things pm me and I'll send pics.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey im interested in a package deal for the danko chin spoiler, the in-tune tuner unmarried and a set of black headlights.

pm sent.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
WOW, a lot of nice for sale there. It'd help though if you posted prices.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry all had to leave town for a few days,ill post pic as soon as I'm home.should be late Sunday.

·
full 300 swap inside and out
3,307 Posts
hey chris i just might take the killer glass off your hands. send me a pm or give me a call and lets see if we can work something out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts