Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am CANADIAN!!!
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok here we go. i would like to make a trade to any of the V6ers that is going to aftermarket exhaust. i have an unopened dual exhaust bezel kit part #82210055 that i will never use. in return i want an mp3 disk of music that you listen to.

·
Registered
342 Posts
so all you want is a cd? of what i like? well than i hope you like justin bieber as much as i do!!! haha but really that is rather generous of you

·
I am CANADIAN!!!
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol, maybe i should have mentioned no bieber or any type of that crap. basically cruising tunes , any type of metal \m/ >_< \m/ , rock, rap/hip hop etc...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
How about you make a play list of around 15 20 songs and I will burn it for you and you just give them to who ever needs them.:cool5:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Mp3 cd holds like 100 songs...somebody with a v6 better jump on this deal....thats a very nice trade
I understand that but my libary is for the most part 70's 80's and I would have to down load what the yong fellow likes. Oh well I like audio cd's cause they sound so much better than the compressed mp3's.

·
I am CANADIAN!!!
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow this is crazy and i am surprised that i still have this. doesn't any of the 3.5l guys wanna trade?

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
The bazel kit is nice! We don't have access to MP3's.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Great deal! Good luck with the trade!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts