Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be selling the Dakota soon and getting the wife a honda. The magnum will become my ride. I am looking for the loudest most obnoxious exhaust available. I like the classic big block rumble. What system should I go with? I want to keep performance, so I don't want to run open headers. Are Flowmasters going to give me the best sound. If so what series? 40 series?

BTW, I am not concerned about interior resonance. My dakota has a 2 chamber flowmaster, so I am used to interior resonance.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have the Borla 125 system...and Im happy with it...nice and loud for me...with headers soon, should be great :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Im looking at electric cutouts too...has anyone here done this already...Im curious if anyone has found a good cutout manifold??

·
Registered
793 Posts
steve said:
We will be selling the Dakota soon and getting the wife a honda. The magnum will become my ride. I am looking for the loudest most obnoxious exhaust available. I like the classic big block rumble. What system should I go with? I want to keep performance, so I don't want to run open headers. Are Flowmasters going to give me the best sound. If so what series? 40 series?

BTW, I am not concerned about interior resonance. My dakota has a 2 chamber flowmaster, so I am used to interior resonance.

Look at Zoomers, here's a link with their Cat-Back System on an R/T check out the video clips. I only have an SE, but I am having the system installed on my Magnum tomorrow.

http://www.4zoomers.com/dodge/default.htm

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just put a Flowmaster 40 series on my Magnum, and its LOUD! Very LOUD! I love it. I used to be known as the guy in town that had the loudest exhaust, two cars back. I basically had my Ractive exhaust with no Cat, No Res, just one long pipe. 5th gear still make my butt rumble in the seat and could be heard plain as day :) Now with the Flowmaster, I'm not the loudest but up there!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts