Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

Who wants to go on a run to Angelo's in Aneheim Ca?

• Nope, sorry

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came across an old thread of a SoCal meet and greet at Angelo's in Anaheim. I haven't been there since I was a kid!!! Lets set up another one and stuff the parking lot full of magnums. Who wants to go?? I was thinking a run mid Saturday around mid June.

Angelo's
518 S State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA,

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,850 Posts
Not sure if folks are still meeting up at Angelos. Try Beach Burger (in Huntington Beach) the 1st Friday of each month if you want to see a bunch of outstanding magnums.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I saw that too and thought if that was a regular M&G that maybe we would just do a one time run to Angelo's. Just thought i would try anyway.....

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,850 Posts
You'll find that the Beach Burger M&G caters to those that attend. Quick and easy to get out and cheap if there are folks that want a quick bite to eat.

With Angelos, they may already have their dinner crowd, if you go inside to sit down and eat, you can't see your car nor can you tell if the person your sitting next to owns a Dodge. You can do all that at Beach Burger.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, that's kinda cool. I am going to have to try and make it out to the next Beach Burger event. Have you been to one (kind of a stupid question seeing as most of what you have said implies it)?

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
I've only missed one Beach Burger in over 3 years. We usually have between 25 and 60 cars there with a good percentage of them Magnums. We totally take over the place and fill the parking lot and park two wide down the middle....

It's a good time...checkout www.socallx.com and look in the calendar section for details...

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
All i can tell you is that if you have not gone to beach burger than you haven't gone to a m&g. I drive up from san diego 10 time a year for it. I have been to angelo's once and really don't think that much of it. The roads going in were really rough and my ride does not like that. Although i did me bigal470 there and he is my bff and my tuffest show competitor. Lol

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,850 Posts
Dude, that's kinda cool. I am going to have to try and make it out to the next Beach Burger event. Have you been to one (kind of a stupid question seeing as most of what you have said implies it)?
Ironically, I've only been to BB a handful of times and I live 2 miles from it. However, the times I have attended were awesome. As Brent and Mol stated, get your ass to Beach Burger. You won't regret it.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks like a good time! The pic on the socallx calendar is even just that much more enticing!!!! That is what I Remembered Angelo's being like; doesnt sound like it is like that anymore. But it looks like the Hot Rod spirit is alive and burnin out at a new joint!!!! Awsome!!!!

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, what do you all think of this... and we can do this later than sooner since it is supposed to be a nice summer. Since Angelo's holds some nostalgic memories for me and I have been getting some response (not huge, but some) for the Angelo's location, lets make a day of it. Lets start the day for a mid afternoon M&G and then cruise down to Hunting Beach to meet up at Beach Burger. I was thinking..."oh, lets just do it on the normal night of the M&G at beach burger".. but they do that on a friday night and i dont think taking a friday off work will fly with too many people cause i know it doesnt for me. But I am afraid that with the normal monthly m&g at beach burger that we wont get the turn out from al ot of the locals cause they have already just gone or are getting ready to go. hmmm, dont know..... everybody chime and lets hear what you all think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts