Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so im still new to the site but have been moddin for a while now, just a few updates i thought id share with the mag family.
_ took the advice of fellow members and purchased and installed CAI.
_Borrowed a predator tuner and 89 flashed my car, now im getting between 23-25 mpg( highway and street mix)
_last night i gathered the balls to buy some air bags!( im so anxious to install them) Ran into some unexpected christmas money and figured id take the hit.( not to mention i bought the kit for under 1000.) So for those out there with baggs pleas let me know any downsides to weather, driving, installation, etc...
_ so my car still looks the same visually but as soon as march comes around let the games begin!
_ Now the bad, i got a $2000 camera for christmas but for christ sake im still trying to figure it out! lmao. pics coming soon.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sweet man! Sounds like the Cash Santa paid you a visit this year. Bags is on my list to do. Hopefully 2012 it will happen. At least thats the plan........

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Bags for under $1000 wow I wish I could find a deal like that when I got the money... When u get it installed and you figure out that fancy camera post some pics...

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO on Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice score on the airride. I've installed a handfull of air bag set ups but never on a magnum. Weather will play havoc with pressure readings even if their digital sensors they will still vary with hot and cold temperatures. The best way to monitor ride height is with independent wheel sensors like the Accuair setup offers. Make sure you get an alignment done at your desired ride height so you can maintain good tire wear, just rotate your tires more often. As for the install just take the time and do it right the first time, avoid using cheap parts or cutting corners. If your not 100% confident that you can do it then get someone that has a known reputation for safe clean installs because nothing is more frustrating then a failed air setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts