Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yes, i am new to this forum and i need some direction to make my MAG one of the best. mainly on the engine and overall performace. so plz let me know what to buy and where. for the future i will do the front converion and fresh paint after all the hard work is done. thanks in advance for the help.:cool30:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome from Long Island NY....CAI, Exhaust, Predator (tuner)...

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
from a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

The best advise I could give is start checking out some of the others cars on here; basically what I have done!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Welcome from the DC Area..there is a wealth of knowledge here, I'm sure you"ll see what works for you and un with it!! Mod On bro!!!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Welcome from NC!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
You have a 3.5 V6, so you have some options. You should look into a tuner, (Diablosport Predator) a CAI (cold air intake) and possibly an exhaust system (catback)

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from the MotorCity, Michigan!!

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3GCUSTOMZ.COM!!! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Just a sampling of what we DO!
NEW!! 3.5l Engine Cover!!!!
UAS Air Suspension
Vertical doors from VDI
Quality Fiberglass from Karl's Kreations
Exhaust systems from Blastin Bobs
Big Bully intakes and Catch Cans
Full line of SLP products
AAC
R1 Concepts brakes
Engine dress-up sheet-metal, ABS Cover, Coolant Cover, Engine cover inserts, Firewall inserts!
We also offer CAD design and Water Jet Services

Glenn

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry for the delay guys, im runnig a 2005 special edition awd sxt. after some snooping im getting the idea that some of my options are limited, but you guys do know more than i do. so far since purchase ive done brakes rotors, new control arms, bought 22 inch rims but wont install until after the winter. stock everything else. thanks for the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts