Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a month of "life", I finally got a chance to take Maggie in and get her a new water pump and she is coming home today!!! My wife is ecstatic cause she gets her car back and I'm sick to my stomach wondering what else is going to go wrong now and that it costed me $1300 in repairs. . . .oh well!! The dealership did the install so hopefully by paying the extra amount to have the dealership do it, the job got done correctly!! I try to do almost all the repairs on my own vehicles (been screwed by mechanics too many times) but as soon as I saw the water pump was inside the engine and there was timing chain's and that sort of thing, I knew this was way out of my comfort zone and that I probably should take it in!! So yeah, Maggie is coming home today and lets hope everything is good for the next 100K miles (she only has 80K on her)!!

Also, if any of you read my post about getting a job in TN and moving over there. . . .that aint happening!! My father in law is the building maintenance manager where I was going to work and his boss told him (after I had a interview and was set to start in July some time) that they don't hire family!! I just found out yesterday that they hired my brother. . . .WTF???? So I'm staying in WA for a little longer and hoping I can track down a job of some sort. . . .going on a 1 1/2 years of no job and it SUCKS!!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Glad you got your car back!!! How all works out for YOU!

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Glad you're getting the Maggie back. I'm at 186,000 miles and I keep wondering when that catastrophic breakdown is going to happen.
I've been having to drive her more this past month due to loaning out my truck =\

Sorry about the job sitchiation. Hopefully that will turn around soon and your Maggie will be trouble free now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts