Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in some Magnum Calendars for 2007? I figured we may as well get this started now. I have done this in the past for a Dakota Mailing list I was on. The calenders came out sweet. I work at a print shop so printing isn't the problem.

These would be a flip up calendar that is coil bound on the spine.

Would anyone be interested in helping with the design?

How should we do this? Should we have submissions and vote on the submissions?

Would any vendors be interested in sponsoring the calender?

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
That might be cool, we could submit pictures of members rides and do a poll to narrow the field down to 12.

·
Go Dupont Racing!
33 Posts
I would definitely be interested. Pics of the members rides would be best.
Here's mine! LOL

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright then. If you are interested in submitting pictures for the calendar, please post/attach them in this thread. In an effort to keep up the printing quality, we need as high resolution/megapixel size as possible. So no camera phone pics allowed. I would say a minimum of 3 megapixels for digital cameras.

·
Go Dupont Racing!
33 Posts
Dupie24 said:
I would definitely be interested. Pics of the members rides would be best.
Here's mine! LOL

I have a 2.5mg file that is 2048x1360 if needed. Can we post an image that size here? Photobucket limits the size to 1mg. I can email it if needed.
I think this is a really good idea. Put me down for at least 3 calendars (even if our car is not in it! ;) )

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dupie24 said:
I have a 2.5mg file that is 2048x1360 if needed. Can we post an image that size here? Photobucket limits the size to 1mg. I can email it if needed.
I think this is a really good idea. Put me down for at least 3 calendars (even if our car is not in it! ;) )
That will work the bigger the better. To keep this thread viewable to the people still on dial up(are there any), I think we should post smaller versions of your pictures and then email me the full size or upload them into your gallery. I will have to double check on the size restrictions for the gallery. I think it is more than 10 megs, because you can upload video as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love the idea. I think the vote concept is the best. There is no such thing as an ugly Magnum, so, I would be interested in at least several.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like dat

Great idea.....im down. I"ll buy one. I can draw.. how about the month of March (my bday) be a concept magnum...I can draw some pics up and send it. If you like you can use. Im going to school for indust. design...

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
grrr, still not back from dealer. The dealer had to contact the guy who did the flames to find the paint blend used. It's a yellow pearl something. Anyways, they've finally got the info, and are working on it, should be done by wed.

All this for a pair of fog lamps.....

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BAD_MUTHA_FUKER said:
Great idea.....im down. I"ll buy one. I can draw.. how about the month of March (my bday) be a concept magnum...I can draw some pics up and send it. If you like you can use. Im going to school for indust. design...
Definatly, Hand or Digital Renderings would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Baby's back, and they were even so nice as to paint the fog light housings to match the yellow pearlcoat bumper. I will get a pix up by sat later :)

If only the custom plates were in, but I'll be giving a 3/4 view nose shot so no plate there

1 - 20 of 35 Posts