Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her lowered 2" all around, rides and handles awesome! Koni STR struts and shocks, Progress technology springs and Hellwig sways front and back!!!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome to the "lower" class!

She'll bump back up a bit if you eve go with bigger wheels. I had 17s on when I first lowered mine, and I couldn't get my work boot under the car.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Looks great!!

Sent from my HTC EVO on tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

She'll bump back up a bit if you eve go with bigger wheels. I had 17s on when I first lowered mine, and I couldn't get my work boot under the car.
I hear ya, my flowmasters are 3" off the ground. Gotta save up for 20" rims and new tires!

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Nice work!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
It does look GREAT, however I have no plans on lowering ANY of my three. Tee, however, has two of hers' lowered.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great!!! This is my next mod...how much did it all come out to?
It was about $700 for the parts, no charge for labor---- my son is crew chief for a nascar truck team so I got it all installed at the race shop !!

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
i agree, my car rises almost a whole inch when i but my 20's on. and like magmania said, adjustments to your driving style is in order. you'll find yourself backing into parking spacing more and more to avoilt curbs, driveway entrences are gonna need a new angle, and your gonna have to teach anyone else that drives your car how to drive all over again.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Looks good homie! Welcome to the lowered club!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts