Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title suggests, post your videos of Magnums in the media!!!

Here's the best in my opinion: (Skip to 16:48 on the video's timeline)

American Dad! | Season 7 Episode 8 | The Unbrave One Video

You have to wait through two ads I think but it is so worth it... its kinda violent though but it does show the Awesome breaking power of the Mag! This is too funny. You can also spot a black 300 on the street as the mag flys down. Also this episode came out this year, so I have no clue why they chose a Mag for it besides the station wagon aspect.

Here's a movie that I'm fairly positive Chrysler, Cadillac and Chevy among others paid big bucks to star in, The Island (2005) and nearly every car chase utilizes the Magnum as the Evil Corperations car of choice. Also the cop cars are 300's if Im not mistaken.
Defiantly one of my favorite movies, even if it is Michael Bay and mainstream.

(Skip to :40 if you cant spare the 40 seconds before the actual mag comes into play)

The Island - Highway Chase HD - YouTube

Heres a show most everybody loves! You can learn from this video too, Myth Busters used the Mag as the test vehicle to rate the gas consumption when drafting behind semi-trucks at different distances. It is 9 minutes though and kinda bad quality.

Drafting Semi - YouTube

Finally, because these are the only few vid's off the top of my head, the most obvious Mag Media I know of, the Magnum Commercial

2005 dodge magnum commercial - YouTube

So post yours up! I know theres others out there, Pimp my ride, the speed channel Im sure, countless garage shows, lets see them!

·
Registered
448 Posts
No videos but here is the IMDB for cars. You about covered the big examples.
IMCDb.org: dodge magnum in movies and TV series

Some other ones-
Nelly's music video
The movie jumper
Monster Garages magnum made so it can ride on train tracks
There was a magnum on that speedtv show where they make passes on the track and the contestants guess the times too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts