Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sharing the details from an event I'm putting together for our local Mopar peeps, in case any of you guys in the vicinity want to participate!

OK, folks – the details are still coming together on this, but it looks like the calendar is already filling up with events for the year, so I wanted to get this on everyone’s radar.

This will be a charitable event, with proceeds going to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. You can learn more about the organization at MDA | Muscular Dystrophy Association.

So far, here are the details:
- Event date: Saturday, May 17
- Participation fee: $20 cash – day of the event
- Location: Specifics TBD, but it will be a local event (i.e., metro ATL)
- Route: I’m scouting stops, but plan for the ride to be less than 100 miles total, with 5 stops to draw cards and the last stop being where we will hang out while the results are tallied.
- Awards: Best hand gets a trophy and 20% of the pot; worst hand gets a trophy and 10% of the pot. The rest of the proceeds will go to MDA. There may be additional trophies based upon participation.

Other things to consider:
- If you’ve got a passenger who wants to buy in, it’s another $20 for a score card for them.
- We’ll also plan a 50/50 raffle with proceeds to MDA for folks that want to participate in that.
- This is my first time planning an event like this, and I may need some help. Please contact me if you’re interested in helping plan or organize this event.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts